>>As we know that Its time to get return files of GOODS and Services Tax in india.Now the GST is the Newly launched in 1st July 2017.So.its mandatory to everyone Taxpayers to get returns file in Monthly return & Quarterly Return.
>>So, in this blog we have to discussed about the top 10 GST Software in India for the purpose of Return filing .We have Easily to Get return file through these Softwares.
3.TAX MANN’S ONE SOLUTION.
–These all are the India top most GST and ACCOUNTING softwares we have to used to get return files for every TAXpayers Who want to submit the return through the software .
- FEATURES of the GST Software:-
- Import and Export facility with GOV. Excel & Software Excel.
- Invoice Upload.
- Billing for Goods & Services Tax.
- Digital Signature Facilities.
- To get return file on One Click.
- E-filing using any channel.
- Error Identification.
- Json Validate.
- LINK given to view more of that above GST Softwares :-
4.TAX MANN’S ONE SOLUTION:-
TO Get more info about GST updates plz Stay and Follow this blog:
- New Delhi “UDAI” Authority Announced that the deadline for the Aadhar card to link every Account link verification:-
- BANK AC, SIM CARDS, and PAN CARD with the biometric ID stand “VALID and LAWFUL”, and there is no change in the
DEADLINE to Link with Aadhar to every accounts like BANK Acc.(December 31st 2017) , SIM Cards, PAN Cards is On (March 31st 2018),and for SIM cards it is (February 6th 2018).
- Governments have also announced that it is mandatory for everyone to link his/her acc. to Links With the Aadhar Card ;
- The last date of linking of the Aadhar with banks and financial services is mandatory to everyone on 31st December 2017, So be attention for everyone fro the deadline announced by the Gov.Of India.
“That Aadhaar Act being in force, all notifications for requiring Aadhaar for various welfare programmes, Verifying Bank Accounts, PAN card and SIM card with Aadhaar stand valid and lawful,”>>> it said in a statement.
“Therefore, subsequent notifications issued under section/s of Aadhaar Act for requiring Aadhaar as the primary identifier by various ministries and departments of Government of India and States/UTs Governments for various services, benefits and subsidies hold the field today,” it said.
- If you want to Link With “INCOME TAX” links are given Below:-
- To Get the More Info. ABout Linking of Aadhar please Visit this Blog:-
—–>G.S.T is an indirect taxes which was introduced in India in 2017 and was applicable throughout in INDIA which replaced multiple taxes lived by the CENTRAL TAXES & STATE TAXES governments.Under the GST GOODS & SERVICES are taxed at the following rates like—-0%,5%,12%,18% and 28%.
—–>GST was Launched at midnight on 1st July 2017 by the President of India,”PRANAB MUKHERJEE” and Prime Minister of India “NARENDRA MODI“.
How many types of Taxes included in the GST..?
- Main modules of the Taxes in GST-(“CGST” , “SGST”,”IGST” & UTGST).
- There are also several taxes included under the GST in India…
* VAT/SALES TAX.
* SERVICE TAX.
* ENTERTAINMENT TAX.
* LUXURY TAX.
* TAX ON LOTTERY -BETTING & GAMBLING.
* OCTROI and ENTRY TAX.
1.What is “GSTR-6“?
2.Who can file “GSTR-6“?
3.When to file “GSTR-6“?
4.Which type of details Include in “GSTR-6“?
*Complete User Manual Guideline to Return File of GSTR-6.
Link Given Below:-
” https://tutorial.gst.gov.in/userguide/returns/index.htm#t=GSTR-6.htm ”
Continue reading “Attention…!!!! to all Taxpayers Of GST Returns”