Apple iPhone X:
- Apple iPhone X launched in September 2017 and runs iOS 11, the price of this in India starts from Rs. 89,000.
- 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels
- The Apple iPhone X is powered by hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded.
- 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- 2716 mAh non-removable battery
- It measures 143.60 x 70.90 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 174.00 grams..
8.Single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM
9. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G
10.Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
- To Get More info Click n Below Link:-